Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

Epic! It is really fun to see how they interact.

Animation vs. Minecraft Animation vs. Minecraft

Epic. It was really fun to see how they interacted, and moved inside the computer.

Classic Connect Classic Connect

For a typing game, it is good, but the lack of game variety is boring and the soundtrack is brain-numbing.

Dungeon Screener Dungeon Screener

I just can't express the joy i had playing this game. It is a genre that is really little-explored by browser games, making it all the more refreshing. The soundtrack blends perfectly with the game, the mechanics are fun and intuitive and the flavor text is flavorful. The only issues i had are the graphics and the fact that the save system is broken. Overall, good job!

Foumart responds:

Thanks for the review!
In fact the graphics (and UI) are the most neglected aspect of the game - most of the sprites were made literally in few minutes during a game jam without much thought put in, I have a short development time-lapse from the very beginning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUeNSsbkmO8
The save system is only working once for a level - it saves a state when you descend down to the next stage, so you will be able to load from the beginning of every stage you have reached.

IronSaga IronSaga

I liked the game, though the artwork looks and feels flat and unpolished. I wished more melee attacks, because i always found myself using just the ranged attack over and over. Very nice concept!

Anything is Possible with God's Love Anything is Possible with God's Love

Hmmm... A bit bland, and i think i heard it before (the piano part) but it still is pretty and the rest of the instruments blend well.

Housin' About Housin' About

You need to be patient to get to the good part when hearing!

Gentle Mist Gentle Mist

I think that it doesn't matter very much if it's very long, every note needs to mean something, it can't be bland.

Red Reef Red Reef

I love the soft contrast! But you could add another color to make it even softer.

Amazin' Comics #11 Amazin' Comics #11

Not funy, gross and in a ugly art style.

AmazinLarry responds:

I'll try to improve, thank you

Stitch Stitch

Really cute! I like how there is light coming out of him! I only didn't give it a 5-star because the background looks kind of bland.