Classic Connect Classic Connect

For a typing game, it is good, but the lack of game variety is boring and the soundtrack is brain-numbing.

Dungeon Screener Dungeon Screener

I just can't express the joy i had playing this game. It is a genre that is really little-explored by browser games, making it all the more refreshing. The soundtrack blends perfectly with the game, the mechanics are fun and intuitive and the flavor text is flavorful. The only issues i had are the graphics and the fact that the save system is broken. Overall, good job!

Foumart responds:

Thanks for the review!
In fact the graphics (and UI) are the most neglected aspect of the game - most of the sprites were made literally in few minutes during a game jam without much thought put in, I have a short development time-lapse from the very beginning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUeNSsbkmO8
The save system is only working once for a level - it saves a state when you descend down to the next stage, so you will be able to load from the beginning of every stage you have reached.

IronSaga IronSaga

I liked the game, though the artwork looks and feels flat and unpolished. I wished more melee attacks, because i always found myself using just the ranged attack over and over. Very nice concept!

Castaway 2 Castaway 2

Awesome!! Every moment in the game you need to do something, i can not describe it. It is the only game to get 4.5 stars on my list (except for wasted youth)

Infiltrating the Airship Infiltrating the Airship

SO GOOD! It is really funny, smart, and has a lot of options that will render you a lot of time playing!

PuffballsUnited responds:

:D

Papa's Hot Doggeria Papa's Hot Doggeria

This franchise has taught me multi-tasking!

Cuboy Quest Cuboy Quest

Hmmm... too short and easy.